Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them
I like getting tagged in things like this :) they’re super fun ! ok so here’s my list of 10.
1. Scar Tissue- it’s Anthony Kiedis’ biography and i remember reading it for the first time and thinking this guy has lived a million lives and it all makes sense.
2. Vibes - Amy Kathleen Ryan
3. Marked - P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
4. The Short Stories- Ernest Hemingway, my favorite is Cat in the Rain.
5. The Perks of Being A Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky, I read this book when I was 15, needless to say it’s still my favorite
6. Hairstyles of the Damned- Joe Meno
7. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist- Rachel Cohn and David Levithan- i love the movie too :)
8. The Carrie Diaries- Candace Bushnell
9. Equus- Peter Shaffer, it’s techinally a play but still- it’s very interesting.
10. Spring Awakening- Frank Wedekind, this is a play too but whatever
i hope this list doesn’t sound too immature but most of these books i read when i was 15 and i still love them to this day because they really turned me on to reading and now i love to read- there’s always something new to pick up :)
the very lovely ashesofmusic tagged me
I’m going to tag these people so let’s hope one of them does this!